شما تا حالا دوست داشتید موتور سوار شید یا ون و کامیون برونید؟
یکی از تجربههای باحال سفر یه جادهای تو ارمنستان بود که من بیشتر اون جاده با آبی جان(ماشین محمد اگه درست بهش گفته باشم ون) رانندگی کردم.
خب همون جور که از قبل معترض بودم به این قضیه که تو ایران دخترا نمی تونن موتورسواری کنن خیلی کم دیدم دختری که پشت این جور ماشینا بشینه و اگرم بشینه فکر کنم خیلیها نگاش کنن و براشون عجیب باشه.
یادمه خیلی سال پیش پشت فرمون یه وانت نشستم و دوستام پشت نشستن باید میدیدید تو خیابون چه غوغایی شده بود.😂🤦🏼♀️
ملت برام دست میزدن ، هورا می کشیدن و می گفتن غیور زن ایرانی 😂🤦🏼♀️
در کل تو کشورای دیگه کار عجیبی نیست که یه دختر پشت موتور ، ون و حتی کامیون بشینه.
کاش آروم آروم فرهنگ این چیزا جا بیفته. اینجوری منم می تونم یه موتور بخرم و لذتشو ببرم.🙋🏼♀️🏍
• ............................ •
Music is a wonderful way in which to worship God. Sadly... however, many #people today have come to believe that listening to worship #music and #singing#songs to the Lord makes a person a true worshipper of God. Some even believe they can't worship God at all without music.
When we #learn to #worship the #Lord each and every #moment, it will totally change the way we live our lives. We can and will worship the Lord in our workplaces, being a "light" to others and doing our jobs to the best of our ability "for the glory of God" (1 Cor 10:31)(Col 3:17,23).
We can worship God while at #school, #driving in our car, doing chores around the #house, #shopping, and in all other areas of life. We can also worship the Lord in our day to day #lives by #obeying what #Jesus said was the 2nd greatest commandment, "to love thy neighbor as thyself" (Mk 12:31)(Mt 22:39).
True worship is #sacrificial. When we give #something that costs #nothing, it is of little value. True worship requires that we give of our time, talent (using our spiritual gifts), and #treasures (including #finances).
No one can be a true worshipper of the Lord without the #presence of the Holy Spirit living inside of them (Phil 3:3), "true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth." We need both the Holy Spirit AND truth, which is God's Holy Word in the Bible.
Novi Sad - Zagreb (374 km)
Although normally a trip that's supposed to last only a couple of hours, my story was 12hours long.
Fortunately, I had the luck of immediately catching the most interesting truck driver that ever existed.
Apparently long truck drives are one of my favourite things ever (who knew?)
The reason why my drive was so long was that I decided to travel right in the middle of the refuge crises. (Which I'll talk more about in my next post)
My favourite part of the drive was when a fellow truck driver said how cute it was to see a daughter accompanying her father on his trip (we both just laughed and went along with it 😁) I still keep in touch with my trusty companion and I'm eternally grateful to have spent those hours talking with him about literally everything.
Friend: I live in the city centre
Me: Well, I can't tell the guy just to park his truck in the centre of the city
Useful #tips while #driving
Request all of you to read, understand and implement / follow for your own safety, and #share as much as you can.
1. #Seatbelt is the primary protection and #airbag is the secondary protection .
2. This means that the Airbag alone will not protect you WITHOUT wearing seatbelt; in fact it may hurt badly or kill.
3. Except for your hand holding the steering wheel, your body (trunk) should be minimum 300 mm away from the steering wheel; closer than this distance even if a seatbelt is used and the airbag operates, the driver will not be protected. So stay away from steering minimum 300 mm..(12 inches -VERY IMPORTANT).
4. Sit comfortably and ensure that your buttock is not tilted towards the steering as this will make you (driver) slide in case of an accident. Original seats are provided to prevent the slide.
5. Never ever fix crash bars or side bars on your cars on your own. These may protect the vehicle but will kill the passengers inside due to improper impact load transfer, and also altering the crumbling zone, based on which the Airbags are designed to respond in 35 Milli seconds.
6. All Airbags must be replaced once they get used. This must be done at the authorised dealer end only.
7. #Headrests for the #driver and the co-passenger is very very crucial; with safety #belts and airbags functioning, not having headrests in the right place (see vehicle manual for correct position) will break the neck after the impact. You can see any Youtube video to gauge how important it is to have headrests in position. Some folks may be unaware that headrests are detachable and they carry sharp wedges at the end which can be used for breaking the window if stuck inside the car after an accident.
8. Irrespective of the #distance to #travel, wear your seatbelt; its not for long drives only, it is the impact that matters not the distance.
9. All passengers (front and rear) should wear seatbelts and #small#kids need to be protected well, too, with safety #cradles.
10. Be careful in keeping loose items in the car. These could turn into missiles on high velocity impact. Its better to put them in the boot.
#Safe#driving is safe #living...
<1st day of West US Travel>
i-70도로를타고 장장 10시간을 달려 Missouri-Kansas-Colorado 주를 지나 Denver에 도착했다. 10시간을 달리면서 해가나기도하고 구름이 끼기도하고 비가 오기도하고 여러가지 날씨를 경험했다. 땅도 제 각각이었다. 석유도 나고 풍력발전소도 있고 목초지도 있고 경작지도 있고. 참 미국이란 땅이 얼마나 넓은지, 얼마나 복을 받은 땅인지 실감이 났다. 이렇게 큰땅에 질서를 세우고 세계 최고의 강대국이 된것이 놀랍기만 하다. 내일은 Las Vegas를 향해 간다!!.
Väčšinou, keď cez víkend večer šoférujem, dostanem sa do momentu, že nechcem ísť domov. Že by som jednoducho chcel zostať v aute a len tak ísť. Za hranice mesta, okresu, možno aj kraja - proste ako by som to cítil. Voľbu smeru a finálnej destinácie by som nechal na intuíciu a len si užíval takúto podobu nespútanosti. To všetko v spoločnosti mojej obľúbenej hudby. Nikdy som to zatiaľ nespravil, ale viem, že to skôr či neskôr príde 🙂 Máš rád/rada čas za volantom? Ja veľmi, aj preto som dohodol s @minislovensko ďalšiu spoluprácu na toto leto a veľmi sa na to teším 🙂 O pár týždňov vám o tom poviem viac 😉👍🏻 #sobotnanoc#tonydubravec#139_365sk