Anybody else out there noticing an EXPLOSION of RV renovations across their Instagram/Pinterest feed?!
Americans are craving something so much bigger than bigger houses and more things. And I’m so excited to be on the band wagon!
Isn’t it time for Americans to start telling the media to zip it 🤐 and start living a life of freedom and simplicity.
Fair warning: I’m not saying you have to live in an RV to find freedom. Just encouraging you to stop before you fall prey to buying “just one more thing” that will hang in your closet and not get use.
Find freedom and simplicity right where you are. Right now!
THEN purge everything and buy this beautiful RV we have for sale that’s perfect for your family of F O U R 😉
SOLD: 2010 keystone Cougar 318 SAB (asking $35,000-will take offers) info in link in bio
1 week. 😳 We had 1 week to renovate this baby before we started living in her full-time. If you swipe right you’ll see that it wasn’t an easy task making this transformation in such a short amount of time. It was a HECK of a week making a home, while moving out of one, but we did it! We parked the Cougar in our driveway, and Anthony worked around the clock to gut our tiny home on wheels, paint her, and replace the flooring and the light fixtures. I remember the first night we slept in here, right there in our sticks and bricks home’s driveway. The house was empty and ready to be handed off to a new family, and we were nestled into our new adventure already. Not once did I think, “This is crazy!” From the get-go it felt right, safe, cozy, free. It’s funny how much peace comes even in the midst of chaos when you are exactly where you need to be.
I’ve been slacking on my post lately because IG has messed with the algorithm so much I wonder if anyone even sees them anymore? 🤷🏻♀️ .
Which makes me wonder - how many of you prefer posts over stories or stories over posts? Or both? .
I’m not a story watcher myself and find myself scrolling through pictures when I get a chance, but lately I’ve been using stories more to share. .
So, help a sista out! Stories or posts?! We want to stay connected with you guys!👇🏻
A post for the working mom who is now home with the kids and bored af.
I went from corporate ladder climber to SAHM to WFHM to Fulltime Family Travel.
I have my bachelors in international business and my executive masters in global business management. I love to travel, like really!
After my first born, I didn’t want any more flights or airplanes. I had enough of pumping in airport bathrooms.
I just wanted to be home with him.
But then that got old and I went back to work. And after the second baby arrived, I knew I wanted to be home and I knew I still need to work, because I love working. So I became a work at home mom.
I had stability, security and a solid family life. But I was bored, no excitement no variety. Everything was planned, from date nights to play dates.
I began to dream a new dream, one specifically designed for my family dynamic. I wanted to travel, to work, to be home with the kids, to have a sexy marriage etc. etc.
After a couple years of working at designing this life, and surrounding myself with people who have what I want....here I am. Day trip to Chicago💕
Dream. Cause your dream life is possible.
Even the toughest, tough guys like my S enjoy soaking in hot springs! 💦
I’m looking for the best of the best US hot springs to add to our “points of interests” list... any recs!?
P.S. this one was in Costa Rica and it was pretty much the best, most relaxing, romantic and delightful spa experience I’ve ever had.
We are certainly blessed. Our next chapter with the Navy is sending us to San Diego. Looking forward to the new adventures and our awesome road trip across the country. Excited for all the vegan options in SD!!! #rveganmomlife#roadtrip#fulltimervers
508 hours ago
Sometimes, you pull into rest stops late at night for an easy boondocking spot... and wake up to a National Park out your front door 🙌🏼⠀
We have a looooong haul ahead of us, and after 12 hours of driving across Montana into North Dakota, we were pooped. We found an RV friendly visitor center right off the highway, pulled in, and crashed. ⠀
When Pete woke me up at 5 am to start driving again, I wasn’t the happiest camper...⠀
That was until I stepped outside to THIS 😍⠀
Sunrise at the Theodore Roosevelt National Park is definitely one for the books! ⠀
After watching the sun rise over the park, we ran Russ for a bit, took a walk along the overlook, made a quick protein shake thanks to the outlets in the visitor center (how did we never think of this before?!), and now we’re on the road again! ⠀
Can all rest stops be this awesome?!
138148 hours ago
There are around 10 birds following each buffalo around. I’m sure they’re eating bugs or something but that would be so annoying!
Hi Friends! Wow what an insane response we’ve already gotten from the @watercolor_tribe 10K Giveaway! I am so excited to have so many new friends following me here. I thought I might just share a little bit about me for those of you that are new!⠀
1. I love Jesus! The reason I can encourage you all and spread kindness is because He is speaking and working through me!⠀
2. A lot of you know this already, but for those of you that don’t, my hubby and I live full time in our 36 ft renovated RV! We travel all over the US while he works on films. We also recently got the opportunity to work on a film internationally, and we leave for Mongolia in 10 days!⠀
3. I am super passionate about teaching what I’ve learned in business and just in life. Pretty much as soon as I learn how to do something, I’m trying to teach others how to do it. My motto is that if I can encourage one person through my account, then it’s worth it.⠀
4. I am a definite introvert! I used to be slightly extroverted, but definitely not anymore. Ever since I got married in September of 2016, I have become quite the introvert. Especially now that we’ve been traveling so much, I really treasure my time at home! But that doesn’t mean I don’t love chatting with you guys, I absolutely love getting messages and building relationships with you all!⠀
5. Since we live in such a small space, we have become big time advocates of minimalism. It saves us so much money and gives us so much more freedom to have less stuff!⠀
6. Some of my favorite things include, but are not limited to, Coffee, the show Friends (anyone else watched the whole show 2+ times?), Nutella, Mac n Cheese (typical white girl I know😂🙈), and listening to music. ⠀
Let me know in the comments if we’re the same in any way, and then let me know something unique about you! I want to connect with you all in a deeper way than just pretty pictures. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!⠀