Not a vaping related post today, this is my new mid-range Editing Workstation/Gaming build as my old M-ATX system died on me three weeks ago. I'm extremely happy with how it's turned out and now that I've finished building it and ironing out all of the snags and gremlins, she purrs like a beast! 😁 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[CPU] AMD Ryzen 5 2600X AM4 (Overclocked to 4.2GHz) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[Mobo] Asus ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING
[GPU] MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6GB ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[RAM] G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200MHz ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[SSD] Side-Mounted 250GB Samsung 860 EVO⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
[SSD] Side-Mounted 240GB Kingston A400
[PSU] Corsair 550 Watt CX650M Semi Modular⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[Case] Thermaltake View 27 "Snow Edition"
[Cooling] Corsair Hydro Series H60
#custompc | #custompcbuild | #workstation | #editing | #gaming | #gamingpc | #pcgaming | #nvidia | #gtx1060 | #republicofgamers | #overclocked | #asusrog | #asusstrix | #corsair | #corsairgaming | #thermaltake | #thermaltakeview27
So.. I have been customizing my PC for about a month now.. Sold one already.. Building another one at the moment to for a buddy of mine.. I Must admit, from cutting hair to building custom PCs... I really enjoy it.
My wife @crysdehoyes doesn't make to big of a deal about it either 😎😎 #Corsair#BlackAndGold#Asus#CorsairVengeance#CorsairAIO#Corsair570x#EVGA#GTX1080TiFTW3Elite#Overclocked#Custom#SetApart#Intel#RGBEverything
CPU - Intel Core i7 4790K *UNLOCKED*
(Soon: Intel i7 8086k)
MOBO - Asus Z97-A
(Soon: Auros Gigabyte z370 GAMING 7-OP)
GPU- EVGA 11gb 1080 TI FTW3
MEMORY- 32gb - 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro
(Soon: 32gb 4x8 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB)
STORAGE- 500gb Samsung 860 Pro SSD /
256gb Vector SSD
COOLER- Corsair h115i V2
PSU- Corsair TX650 PSU
Corsair 570x Case
6x Corsair SP120 RGB fans
This weeks SCAM coin to watch:
www. #bitcoininterest . io
So the new scam of the week (bitcoin interest) #BCI “ticker name”
Just happens to be a #bitcoinfork (so yes anyone holding btc got a BCI token per #BTC you were holding.. but this latest sure to fail #crapcoin happens to be just like #bitcoingold fork and ON... wait for it..... #EQUAHASH#ALGORITHM #⛏⛏⛏⛏(meaning my #Z9#miner works on it) It’s so small time no ones really paying any attention to it (and why would they there smart not to do so. HOWEVER FOR A SHORT TERM PLAY (like maybe a week tops I can absolutely #SOLOmineBCI myself with my #overclocked 15,000Sols I’m getting out of the #antminer Z9s.. this.... is going to be a fun but long night.
I will be hosting the #core directly and creating a #miningrig connection to it. **IF ANYONE HAS #NVIDIA 10 series cards and wants to have in on the fun i will release my solo #stratum **hopefully tonight** and will split blocks found equally no matter if you have just a lab top with one GPU card or 1000 cards for the first 100 #blocks just for fun!! I HEAVILY do not advise to hold Definitely DO NOT BUY please for the love of god lol. I will be selling 90% of every block percentage i give myself and the other 10% I’ll put into there interest scheme scam out of pure curiosity. PM me if your interested AMD cards can work also just you... if your using AMD i mean Whatever first 10 blocks evenly split social experiment if you will (join up with your 10 hash rate from your cell phone your 100 our of any post 2005 laptop lol f*@k it let’s have some fun.
PS for those who don’t understand my “farm has over 34,000 (34kSols) on this algorithm. I will be carrying the entire weight of this #miningpool pool and at the time of writing this will mathematically receive 1 block every hour. (Ruffly 30$ an hour if we sell out to USD immediately AND I HEAVILY ADVISE YOU DO but it’s your life lol this is purely just for fun guys PLEASE DONT PM ME HOW MUCH YOU WILL MAKE I HAVENT A CLUE BUT IM THE SUPPORT YOUR CPU ETC IS NOT GOING TO EVER PRODUCE... IM JUST GIVING THE MONEY AWAY FOR WELL.... why not
pM me WHOS IN