Trying to use up what's in my freezer to make room for salmon!!! And trying to get into the habit of cooking again!!! Made this chowder, even though I was tired and hot, but it was worth it. It was sooo yummy😋
stir fry shrimp with creamy Miso-Mayo sauce
it’s creamy sauce.ingredients are Miso,mayonnaise,condesed milk.
Miso is Japanese traditional seasoning.
it is full of Umami.
S H R I M P V E R A C R U Z 🍤
One of my favorite meals to make with my mom! We sautéed mixed veggies & shrimp in a spicy tomato sauce, served with black beans, avocado, pickles jalapeños & a tortilla to eat it with. No fork required😉
I was in the mood for some summer seafood but didn’t want a complicated dish so here’s something you can whip up in a jiffy! I paired this with a nice @chamisalvyd 2010 Chardonnay. •
Summer Shrimp Scampi (for 2)
4 tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
4 tbsp Butter (divided)
1 cup sliced white mushrooms
5-7 cloves of garlic (sliced)
1 lb shelled shrimp
1 cup dry white wine
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 cup chopped parsley
Salt & Pepper to taste
Optional: 2 medium spiralized zucchini for pasta substitute
1. Heat half of butter and oil in medium skillet
2. Brown mushrooms until softened over medium heat. Remove and set aside.
3. Add remaining olive oil and sauté garlic until barely brown. (Should be no more than a minute)
4. Add shrimp to pan with salt and pepper and leave undisturbed until they start to pink. About two minutes.
5. Flip shrimp and add white wine and red pepper; let simmer until liquid is cooked down by half. Be sure not to overcook shrimp.
6. Once shrimp have become opaque, remove from heat and add remaining butter and parsley!
7. Add mushrooms and zucchini noodles back into the pan and sauté until combined. Top with parsley garnish.